Frequently Asked Questions
5 reasons why should I book my party with Kids Party Entertainers Toronto
How to book an entertainer or entertainment
To book entertainment or entertainer(s) you would need to call our office at 416-566-3928. Our office is open 7 days a week from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
If you want to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
we would need to know as much information about your event to be able to provide you with a proper quote. The location city or town of your event. The type of character or entertainment service you are inquiring about.
Types of Payment Methods
We accept 5 forms of payment.
- EMT (email money transfer)
- Company cheques
We DO NOT accept personal cheques or cash
When is payment due
In order to finalize your booking, and reserve your entertainment or performer(s) we require a NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT of 50% on all our services, no exceptions!
The remainder of the balance is due 72 hours before the date and time of the clients’ event. If we do not receive the remainder of payment owing. Kids Party Entertainers Toronto will cancel the event. The client’s non-refundable deposit will become a credit. The client may use their credit at a later date for another event as long as the client adheres to Kid Party Entertainers Toronto policy on when payment is due!
What if I need to cancel or postpone my event
All Payments are NON-REFUNDABLE!!! If you need to cancel or postpone your upcoming event with us your payment gets transferred into a credit that can be used at another time.
ALL Credits DO NOT EXPIRE AND ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE
- If there are more people then the province of Ontario allows including the entertainer (s), birthday child, parents, domestic help, and sibling, etc. the entertainer will leave your party and you will not receive any refund (money or credit) back from Kids Party Entertainers Toronto.
- All clients will be responsible for paying any fines because they have more than the allowed amount by the province of Ontario. As long as your party meets the government guideline, we have no problem providing all our clients all the services we advertise.
- All entertainers require that children and adults are six feet away from them during the time they are at the event and performing. In the further, all entertainers will be coming with a special mat that is 6 feet by 6 feet to ensure social distancing.
- Activities performed by all entertainers are distance activities. All our entertainers will be in clean costumes and entertainers dressed in character.
- If you want to book, face painting all clients are responsible for the cost of the brushes because they will be thrown out after every party to make sure we stop the spread of COVID-19
- When you booked with KRM Children’s Entertainment Company, you agree to all the mentioned above policies.